Celebrate ‘Iconic London’ this Easter at London Designer Outlet…
This Easter weekend we’re really looking forward to heading over to London Designer Outlet in Wembley Park where they’re celebrating the richness and quirkiness of London in an ‘Iconic London’ event.
The Iconic London event will take place from 14th – 17th April, 12.00pm to 4pm daily and is FREE to attend. If you’re either planning a visit or looking for something to do, then just take a look at all the fun you can expect…
- Her Majesty the ‘other’ Queen and The Royal Beefeaters will be gracing LDO with their presence over Easter weekend – catch them on camera and share with #HelloHRH for the chance to win a fantastic £100 shopping voucher!
- An exhibition of miniature buses will feature onsite, celebrating the ‘Year of the Bus’ by creative legends including designer Orla Kiely and artist Anna Benson.
- Kick back and enjoy our ‘Black Cab Karaoke Photobooth’, where you can belt out your favourite songs and capture the fun with its built-in photo booth.
- A quintessentially British brass band will get your toes tapping whilst you shop.
- Fabulous face-painters will adorn little ones with a selection of iconic London designs.
London Designer Outlet is the Capital’s only fashion and lifestyle outlet centre so this will be the perfect opportunity to treat yourself whilst the children can enjoy the ‘Iconic London’ activities or play in the playpark. It’s actually a great place to refresh the uniforms for the new term too with brands like Clarks, Nike and M&S offering year-round savings of up to 70% off RRP!
After your shopping, enjoy refreshments at one of the 20 bars and restaurants, you’ll find something for every taste. For a really lovely ending to the day, treat the family to a film at the 9-screen Cineworld.
We’ll be there doing just this on Friday, so make sure you follow us on Twitter and Instagram where we’ll be sharing from the ‘Iconic London’ event – and hopefully spot a miniature bus or two. For more information on the event and a full calendar of activities follow London Designer Outlet on Facebook or Twitter, or checking the LDO website which showcases upcoming events: www.londondesigneroutlet.com.